So I figured it was time to blog again. I had this goal to do it monthly....that didn't happen. :) So I guess I have quite a bit to catch up on. We have absolutely loved Seattle!! It is beautiful here. The fall has been amazing with how many trees there are here. When I was younger I used to go for drives with my family in the mountains during the fall to see the leaves and I was really wanting to do that the other day, but then I realized on my way to work that I was actually doing that everyday! My favorite has been since it has been cooler in the mornings. Some mornings it is quite foggy and the fog in the trees as the leaves are changing is just beautiful!
We had a great summer here too! People in Washington don't have air conditioning which was very difficult to deal with. I have always loved summer and loved the heat, but I found out this summer that I don't like it so much when there is no escape not even in our house! Our first few months here were great but also stressful. It took a lot longer for me to get my Pharmacy Tech license out here than we had anticipated. But once I did I was able to get a great job in an independent compounding pharmacy that I love. My boss is great and I love the atmosphere.
Tim has been working toward setting up a home recording studio. He has been learning a ton about home recording. Once he has the equipment he needs he wants to start doing the recording and mastering for his own music plus that of other individuals and small bands. Then once we have residency he plans to go back to school. There are a lot of schools here with recording and producing programs.
It really has been a great move. I was a little nervous coming here seeing as how I had never been here before, but it has turned out to be great. I know it sounds strange, but it feels like home.
So to update everything we have been doing, I guess I will just post a bunch of short posts with pics below this post because I am too lazy to try to arrange all the pics in a long post. So more to follow :)
We had a great summer here too! People in Washington don't have air conditioning which was very difficult to deal with. I have always loved summer and loved the heat, but I found out this summer that I don't like it so much when there is no escape not even in our house! Our first few months here were great but also stressful. It took a lot longer for me to get my Pharmacy Tech license out here than we had anticipated. But once I did I was able to get a great job in an independent compounding pharmacy that I love. My boss is great and I love the atmosphere.
Tim has been working toward setting up a home recording studio. He has been learning a ton about home recording. Once he has the equipment he needs he wants to start doing the recording and mastering for his own music plus that of other individuals and small bands. Then once we have residency he plans to go back to school. There are a lot of schools here with recording and producing programs.
It really has been a great move. I was a little nervous coming here seeing as how I had never been here before, but it has turned out to be great. I know it sounds strange, but it feels like home.
So to update everything we have been doing, I guess I will just post a bunch of short posts with pics below this post because I am too lazy to try to arrange all the pics in a long post. So more to follow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment