Hey all! It has been a very long time since I have updated my blog. Between not having the internet at our new place :( and not really doing much where we have taken many pictures, there has not been much to update. But we finally have some new pictures I thought I'd share. We went boating at Yuba last weekend. I have never been there before. It is a very big lake. The only boating lake I have ever been to is good ol' Gunnison Res. so it was fun to go somewhere new. It was off course too cold to really get in the water so we just hung out and drove around. So here are the pics and I hope you enjoy. :)
Nothing better than chillin' on the boat singing Irish and Russian Drinking songs. :)
More drinking songs, and yes, I look a little strange when I sing... Oh and yes, the irish songs are courtesy of Dawn and a cd we pilfered many years ago. It was a pilfering we will never regret. :)
Yep that is it. We had lots of fun though. It was nice to just get out in the sun for a bit and enjoy it. I am so excited for summer. I love all the seasons, but I am ready for summer. Yay! Hopefully I will be better at updating my blog, but until the next time I get pics and an internet signal, ta ta!
Lol...LOVE the irish and russian drinking songs, you nerds! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had fun though!
Good to FINALLY hear from you again!! *wink*
Yeah! an update :) Looks like fun.
ReplyDelete