Hey Ya'll!! I just thought I would let everyone know that Tim has a concert at High Point Coffeehouse in Salt Lake City (well more like Sandy, West Jordan, South Jordan area or somewhere around there) on Monday night (May 18). If anyone is interested in going and having a nice night out, it would be good to see anyone who could come. The concert is free, and starts at 7:00 p.m. The address is 1735 West 7800 South. Hopefully we will get to see some of you guys there. If not, I hope everyone is doing well. Anyway, I will post more when I can think of anything else fun and exciting to post. Talk to you later!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey I just found your blog! I just realized that I didn't call you back forever when you called. It was kinda crazy after Jack was born! I will call you later :)
ReplyDelete