Well I decided I should start one of these blogs so that my friends and family can know what I am up to instead of just kind of stalking them through their blogs.
So I guess to let everyone know what we are up to, me and Tim now live in good ol' Tooele, which has actually been really nice. We are really liking it here. Tim has a few years left at the University of Utah in Political Science. I have been working at an independent pharmacy here in Tooele as a Pharmacy Technician, but I am looking for a job in Social Work, but finding a job that pays decent in that field is a little difficult. But things are going good here. We are really enjoying life and our time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woohoo! I'm so excited to be blogger friends! We miss hanging out with you guys!
ReplyDeleteHi guys!!
ReplyDeleteIm so excited you guys started a blog too! Im practically obsessed with 'stalking' everyone's blogs, and LOVE when more people I know get them! :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete